Derma Pen is a revolutionary cordless dermal micro-needling device used by skincare professionals all over the world. Derma Pen has several advantages over previous generation anti-ageing tools like lasers and dermal needle rollers. Dermatologists and aesthetic practitioners choose Derma Pen for the following reasons:
- Safety First. Derma Pen is inherently safer than dermal rollers, utilising sterile single-use surgical grade disposable needle tips. The unique features of the Safety Needle ensure the Derma Pen delivers greater efficiency and superior clinical results while maintaining the highest level of safety for both patient and provider. It is also safe for ALL skin types which means it is a great procedure for almost everyone!
- Faster is Better. Derma Pens high 5 speed motor means quick penetration by the needles. This creates a more comfortable experience that patients describe as a sandpaper-like sensation.
- Customised For You. Each patient’s skin has unique features and individual needs. The adjustable needle depth allows Derma Pen professionals to customise your treatment.
- Consistent Results. Safety and control features lead to predictable, consistent results. Compared to lasers and dermal rollers, Derma Pen is able to deliver a predictable healing experience for every patient.
Course Length: Depends on the trainees current level.
Course Requirements: Most of our Courses require a minimum of a Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or something equivalent, so please check with the team as we can work on a solution through training so that you to meet the requirements and any missing requirements can be added to the training as and when required.
- Understanding the equipment
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Skin and tissue anatomy
- Client consultation
- Demo procedure
- Protocol and forms
- Client aftercare
- Case Studies
A Free Pen/Kit is given with the purchase of this course!
Free Kit includes: Microneedling Pen and Needles (for the purposes of handling and the practical).
Our training is accredited and insurable, requirements may vary from insurer to insurer so we ask all students to check with their own insurer before booking any courses.
Our Courses are not just online but Live Courses that have been especially adapted so that the majority of the theory can be learnt via our exclusive online training portal and in your own comfortable environment.
Once completing the theory part, you will then need to book an appointment for a FREE live one to one sessions directly with the trainer via the portal and after you can also order (if personally required) an add-on (chargeable) clinic session which can be booked additionally.
The additional clinic service is an add-on where you can order (chargeable), book and come to our clinic (with the option of bringing a model) which is based at Brentwood in Essex.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT just an ‘Online Course’ – This is a live course (no models required) which includes one live FREE one to one training directly with our trainer which is done via cam or and also additionally (chargeable) at our Clinic in Brentwood, Essex. Check with your insurance provider what they require to obtain a suitable policy.
PLEASE NOTE: A mini exam is included and requires a pass to complete this course
You will have 12 Weeks to complete this course.
If the course needs to be reset after 12 weeks from ordering, then this will incur a reset fee.
All of our sales are classed as “business to business” and as such are covered by the consumer contracts act.
We do not sell to individuals and you agree that upon purchasing, you are purchasing as a business.
Returns are not accepted on items due to the requirement for verifying the sterility.
Refunds are not permitted on digital courses.
Insurance Policy requirements may vary from insurer to insurer so we ask all students to check with their own insurer before booking any courses.
Expect delays on items that are ordered on ‘backorder’
Check out our ‘News’ section for any further updates.
🛑 IMPORTANT: Notice for all customers during this Worldwide Pandemic‼️